Field Service Representative
Do you have experience in a sales environment?
Are you looking for an exciting career with growth and earnings potential?
Are you an energetic individual with a great personality that likes to meet new people?
Then we are looking for you!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Strong negotiating skills, communication and proven success in a sales environment
- Actively develops relationships with current and prospective customers to generate business
- Completes all safety and equipment related trainings required on a monthly basis
- Provides a professional appearance while maintaining safety guidelines
- Timely gets field tickets approved and signed
- 1 year experience in oil and gas preferred
- 3 years in sales and customer service
- Understanding of field operations
- Oversee attention to detail and make job related decisions
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Possess ability to communicate professionally with multiple phones and email correspondence to provide quality service to customers, managers and coworkers during all levels of job completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrated success with a personal ownership to complete tasks, identify shortfalls with an desire to resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish and change priorities in a demanding market
- Ability to work free from distractions and prioritize the daily operations
Local career with travel opportunities and strong growth potential.